Thank you for your interest in our Associate role at Tulett, Matthews & Associates.
Over the next few months, our goal is to find candidates who are looking to embark on a career in wealth management, participate in a thriving business, and contribute to contribute to our ideal client experience.
Getting the right “fit” is critical for you and for us. To increase the chances of a better fit we invite you to explore how we serve clients, our investment philosophy and how we operate our business. We are proud of our leadership role in the Canadian wealth management industry. We have an incredible team of professionals and are looking for individuals who would share in our passion to serve clients.
If your vision aligns with ours on,
- Embracing asset class investing vs stock picking or market timing
- Serving clients in a conflict-free advice environment
- Adopting a comprehensive wealth management approach to serving our clients (portfolio management, retirement & estate planning, and tax services)
- Working in a highly customized and boutique service offering
then, we will have increased the likelihood of a good fit.
In addition, if you’re a team player, with great interpersonal skills, have high levels of empathy, and appreciate mentorship, training and development opportunities, then we could have an even greater fit.
We invite you to familiarize yourself with the TMA wealth management “way of doing business” or ecosystem with includes resources such as:
- Our book called The Empowered Investor and/or L’investisseur transformé, (which elaborates on our asset class investment philosophy).
- Our podcasts called The Empowered Investor Podcast and/or L’investisseur transformé le balado, (follow on Linkedin here and here)
- Our blogs on winning investing and planning principles
- Our guides on winning investing and planning principles
- Also feel free to connect with me on Linkedin.
Our team actively supports the growth and development of young aspiring financial professionals. We look forward to doing our part to helping you discover and learn more about the wealth management industry.
Once your review is done, the next steps would be to send us a brief email highlighting why you feel that you are the right candidate and why you would like to work in our team. In the meantime should you have any questions of wish to speak with me, please call my direct line at 514-695-0096 (106).
Keith Matthews MBA, CIM
Alumni of Concordia & Ivey Business School
Partner & Portfolio Manager
Tulett, Matthews & Associates
T: 514-695-0096 (106)