Referral ProcessHelp Us Help Others
If you have a friend, family member, colleague, or contact who you feel might benefit from our services, we would welcome the referral and would be delighted to explore how we can help them.
Our Unique Approach
Tulett, Matthews & Associates is dedicated to giving you clarity around your future. We provide straight forward, easy to understand investment advice so you can be financially secure forever. Our Wealth Management Approach to our clients goes well beyond traditional ‘Money Management’ – we provide services including financial management, risk management, retirement and estate planning as well as tax services. Our approach is to look at the entire picture for our clients – not just managing the wealth they have accumulated.
We’ve been helping our clients build and unify their investment and retirement strategies for over 25 years and are extremely proud of our 95% client retention rate. Over this time, we have developed a suite of expertise derived from listening to our clients’ needs and providing solutions that factored in rising and falling economies and worldwide global expansion.
As our knowledge and expertise changed, so did the profile of who we could best serve. Those with a greater asset base typically need more sophisticated solutions and it is those individuals who we feel would be a good match for our business.
However, as you will see below, investable assets are not the only criteria we seek. We also seek investors who believe we can help them. As you read this document, should anyone come to mind that you think we could assist, please let us know.
Our business growth comes mainly in the form of client referrals. This tells our staff that the offerings and service provided is well-received by our clients. There is no better client compliment than referring a friend or a family member.
The ideal client:
Our ideal client is an individual or couple seeking a long-term personal financial planning and asset management relationship. They are ready, willing and able to take control over their financial lives however recognize the need to outsource to qualified professionals so they can focus on what they enjoy and do best.
- Have investment and retirement planning needs.
- Are looking to organize their financial affairs.
- Appreciate clear and straightforward advice.
- Want to align their financial choices with their personal values.
- Are committed to developing a financial strategy and following through.
- Realize that financial planning is more about meeting their goals and quality of life and not just the performance of their investment portfolio.
- Want to simplify their life by delegating their financial matters to a competent, trusted advisor who values their loyal relationship above all else.