You will receive a monthly statement from the custodian (National Bank Correspondent Network or Credential Correspondent Partners) showing the value of your investment holdings as of the end of the month, plus the activity for the month, such as transactions, interest earned, dividends and charged management fees.
In addition, clients receive customized quarterly portfolio management statements that show various levels of asset class diversification. Major asset classes are broken out into the more specific asset classes or sub-asset classes. Our goal in providing you with a more detailed asset class reporting structure is to ensure that the process is as transparent and easy to understand as possible.
What sets Tulett, Matthews & Associates apart from other investment firms?
1) We provide a complete suite of wealth management services that incorporates portfolio management, financial planning and tax services. While some other investment firms focus on one or two of these areas, we are able to integrate all three client services which include:
- Investment strategy, risk profile determination and asset allocation
- Investment rebalancing and portfolio management
- Performance monitoring and reporting
- Education planning
- Retirement planning
- Cash flow projections, budgeting and drawdown analysis
- Estate and succession planning
- Risk and insurance review
- Income tax planning
- Tax preparation
- Charitable giving
This integrated approach provides peace of mind, comfort and security to our clients from having a comprehensive personalized action plan that comes with a clear and transparent path forward.
2) We are an independent firm with fiduciary responsibility towards our clients. We are not owned by any banks, nor are we affiliated with any brokerage houses. Our compensation is 100% fee-based which ensures that we provide unbiased and conflict free advice characterized by our independence and the absence of commissions.
3) We adhere to a liberating investment philosophy driven by a proven evidence-based approach and Nobel prize-winning research. This investment philosophy has proven to maximize the odds for success and increase expected return over the long-term. To know more about our winning investment philosophy, please click here.