Building Confidence Through Annual Review Meetings
Clear vision of your financial future
We’re in the middle of client meeting season at Tulett, Matthews & Associates. Over the years, the way we conduct these meetings has evolved as we incorporate client feedback and continuously work to provide the best wealth management experience possible.
At the core, effective client meetings are about transparency and empowering investors with the right level of detail to move forward confidently, with a clear vision of their financial future.
In this episode, Marcelo and Keith talk about how the relationship between financial advisors and clients has evolved, the TMA approach to client meetings, the elements we believe are essential, and so much more!
Thank you for listening!
Empowering our Investors
- Why client meetings are Marcelo’s favourite part of the job (2:18)
- The evolution of client meetings (3:17)
- Our holistic approach to client meetings (5:11)
- Factoring in short-term and long-term business and financial goals (8:34)
- Why we ask clients about their biggest fear/concern/worry (10:38)
- What we cover in the balance sheet review and why it’s an essential element (12:05)
- Benchmarks we discuss around cash flows (14:37)
- The misconception that all you need to do is max out your RSP (16:24)
- Why we always shared detailed reports on cash flows (17:11)
- The value of a projection review (18:27)
- How we customize the portfolio review for each client using scalable communication (23:04)
- Topics we cover with every client about their wills (28:08)
- The goal of an effective client review meeting (31:05)
- Our final takeaways for investors (32:06)
Thanks for Listening!
Be sure to subscribe on Apple, Google, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. And feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com or 514-695-0096 ext.112 Follow Tulett, Matthews & Associates on social media on LinkedIn, Facebook, and more! Follow The Empowered Investor on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
In this episode, we dissect the intricate world of dividend investing, breaking down common assumptions and exploring its role within a well-rounded investment strategy.
How much should you invest in different global markets? We dive into the nuances of valuations and expected returns adding clarity and confidence in global diversified portfolios.
Learn the benefits of global diversification for Canadian investors along with actionable strategies to gain better returns with less volatility.
Stay on top of your financial education
Subcribe and follow to get updates on important wealth management topics.