Inspired Retirement – Maximizing retirement satisfaction
Uncover your path to a purposeful retirement
Today, we delve into the art of crafting a rewarding retirement with Susan Hogan, an expert coach specializing in the non-financial aspects of retirement.
Susan staunchly believes retirement has the potential to be the happiest phase of one’s life, leading her to develop her coaching program, Inspired Retirement, to help retirees uncover their unique paths to a gratifying and purposeful retirement.
Inspired Retirement demystifies non-financial retirement planning, offering invaluable insights and support for those on the cusp of retirement and recent retirees alike. It’s here that individuals learn to navigate the physical, mental, social, and emotional facets of retirement and create their personalized, non-financial retirement blueprint.
Join us on this enlightening episode where we cover retirement preparation, dementia prevention, lifestyle transformation, the empowering journey to self-discovery in retirement, and so much more!
Thank you for listening!
Demystify non-financial retirement planning
- Evolution of retirement from a short period of rest to a longer phase of life
- Identifying post-retirement goals and making the most of this phase
- The impact of alcohol and substance abuse in retirement
- Introduction to Susan’s coaching program, Inspired Retirement
- Dr. Richard Leiter’s happiness curve
- The importance of pre-retirement preparation
- Dementia is retirees’ greatest fear
- The challenges retirees face when work is taken away and the loss of structure and purpose
- Retirees not finding retirement fulfilling
- The potential risks and challenges of the retirement transition
- The importance of a growth mindset in fighting the natural decay of aging
- Inspired retirement GPS: Good Health, Passion and Purpose, and Social Network
- Phases of retirement: anticipation, honeymoon, disenchantment, stability
And much more!
Mentioned in this Episode:
Be sure to subscribe on Apple, Google, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. And feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or 514-695-0096 ext.112 Follow Tulett, Matthews & Associates on social media on LinkedIn, Facebook, and more! Follow The Empowered Investor on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram
Can you quantify the value of financial advice? Dive into the intricate relationship between financial advice and investment success, featuring the insightful expertise of Emile Bouchard from Vanguard.
Are we learning from history or repeating the same patterns in different contexts? How does understanding human behavior enhance our investment strategies? Can the past unlock secrets for future financial success?
In today’s episode, we dissect the elusive concept of a “soft landing” economically, analyzing the potential for such an outcome in the current U.S. economy.
Stay on top of your financial education
Subcribe and follow to get updates on important wealth management topics.