Wealth Management Bilingual Operations Administrator
Client Service Associate
Location: Kirkland, QC
Tulett, Matthews & Associates is a Montreal-based independent firm that empowers high net worth Canadian professionals, executives, entrepreneurs and retirees with integrated wealth management solutions that include discretionary portfolio management, financial planning and tax services.
At the heart of our success is our focus on our clients; we provide investment and retirement strategies to increase financial security for our clients – with a personal touch.
We have been in business for over twenty-five years and serve approximately 250 client families across the country. We have a 95% client retention rate over this period and scored 72 in our 2020 Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey. We are super proud of our above average and industry leading Net Promoter Score as it is a well know client satisfaction measure used to gauge customer loyalty, satisfaction, and enthusiasm with a company.
As an Operations Administrator your primary responsibility will be to provide administrative support to the team and exceptional service to our clients at our Kirkland location.
More than just a place to learn from the best, the company offers a harmonious, family-oriented environment that encourages and supports personal and career growth.
We are committed to providing you with exceptional mentorship, training, and development opportunities. Located in the West Island of Montreal, the firm’s office is a professional, bright workspace that offers a positive atmosphere, ample parking and convenient accessibility to public transport and amenities.
About the Opportunity
This position has been created due to the firm’s evolving business strategy and their strong commitment to the client experience. This position is ideal for someone with experience in the wealth management, financial services industry, with strong administrative skills and a love of detailed paperwork. A candidate who will take on the responsibility of mastering the regulatory requirements for brokerage account administration is essential to the smooth running of our team.
Your role would be to draw on your successful past operations administration experience within the wealth management, financial industry and apply client and team support with confidence, a strong work ethic and a commitment to providing the best possible client support we could ask for. Does this sound like you?
- Day-to-day client servicing and troubleshooting
- Handling of all reoccurring transactions including set-up, cheque deposits, bank account linking, changes in payments, and confirmations to clients, etc.
- Providing clients with online access (and training) to custodian (NBIN/Credential) or portfolio management systems
- Reconcile daily client activity reports to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Planning and prioritizing of correspondence with clients throughout the year
- Doing some data entry for the investment division in our Customer Relationship Management database
- Ensure a high level of client satisfaction and a timely response to customer inquiries
- Timely and accurate compiling of corporate yearend tax packages
- Sending of DocuSign instructions and documents and follow through to signing and confirmation
- Support account opening and transfer activities
- One to two years’ experience in financial administration with an IIROC dealer or PM firm
- University or college degree or an acceptable combination of education and/or related work experience
- Experience with Registered Investment Plans (RRSP, RIFS’, LIFS’s, LIRA, RESP, TFSA) will be considered an asset
- Are a reliable client service representative who has an aptitude for numbers, very high attention to detail and excellent skills in customer service, organization and follow-up
- A strong communicator and relationship builder who genuinely enjoys helping and interacting with others
- A proactive problem-solver who actively listens to client and team needs and works diligently to enhance customer satisfaction through resourcefulness and a keen curiosity.
- Strong proficiency in computer software, especially Excel, Word, Web and client database administration Fluent in English and French reading, writing and speaking.
- Annual bonuses (10 to 20% of base compensation, and based on personal and team accomplishments)
- Benefits offered after successful completion of probational period
- Dental care
- Health care
- Drug & medical care
- Vision care
- Profit share via Annual RRSP Contribution for all employees ($3000/yr. for service up to 10 years and $5000/yr. thereafter)
- On-site parking
- Three weeks paid vacation days
- Two additional days off at Christmas holidays
- Paid sick says
- Emergency family support days
- Professional development courses covered
- Summer company family BBQ
- Company Christmas with spouse event
$44,000 to $50,000 per year based on experience
Please submit your cover letter and resume here: